What Is The Perfect Time To Start Building Links?
We suggest allowing 4-6 months for your new website to be fully prepared. However, the timeline ultimately depends on your efforts and how quickly you can prepare everything in place.
In general, bloggers wait until they have a decent amount of website authority before building links. In order to build links to their blog, they first create quality content. They wait for some time to get READY.
Now, when talking about getting ready and building links, you might be wondering…
…” How do I know that I’m ready for building links?”
Well, to be honest. All of it depends on a FEW factors (we’ll talk later). It’s like a team practising before a match. It’s like giving a mock test before your actual exam.
At this point, it’s important to understand that building backlinks is not a quick fix. Moreover, it is not a one-of-a-kind effort – it requires continuity and time, effort, and patience. Additionally, it requires a well-thought-out preparatory strategy.
Okay, let’s come straight to the Point…
Click Here To Read More: B2B Link Building Tactics
Table Of Content
If You Have These In Place, You Are Ready To Build Links…
Remember we talked about getting ready? Well, the time has come to unfold the secrets.
1. Start Building Links If You Have Quality Content
Quality Content? Check!
Firstly, put yourself in the shoes of the publisher. Why should they link to you? Everyone likes to link to high quality content.
When starting your link-building journey, it is essential to ensure that your website has high-quality content. This content should be valuable, informative, and relevant to your target audience.
Essentially, you can naturally increase traffic to your website by having compelling articles, engaging videos, and useful infographics.
2. Start Building Links If You Have Clear Goals
Why do you want to start building links?
Setting clear goals is essential in any SEO strategy, including link building. You need to know what you want to achieve with your link-building efforts.
So, The Popular Link Building Goals Are:
- Increasing your website’s authority.
- Driving more traffic.
- Improving your search engine rankings.
- Having well-defined goals.
Thus, when you have a clear GOAL, it will be easier to streamline the link building efforts.
3. Start Building Links If You Have A Website Is Optimized
Next, your website needs to be optimized for search engines before you start building links.
This includes on-page optimization, where you use relevant keywords, meta tags, and proper headings. In turn, you augment your discoverability.
A well-optimized website provides a solid foundation for your link-building activities. Because people are more likely to link to a site that is easily discoverable by search engines.
4. Start Building Links If You Have Indexed Pages
Indexed Pages? Absolutely!
To start with, think of your website as a library. If your books (or in this case, pages) aren’t catalogued and organized, how will anyone find them? Search engines indexing your pages is like arranging your books so that people can discover them.
A website with indexed pages signals its quality. This indicates that your site is in good health. As a result, the chances of earning backlinks improve.
5. Start Building Links If You Have Decent Link Building Metrics
Link Building Metrics? Check, Check, Check!
Being a top SEO agency, we take this very seriously! When it comes to link building campaigns, we look for:
- Domain authority
- Domain rating
- Spam score
- Referring domains
- Anchor text
A link from a site with quality metrics carries more weight and can positively impact the linked-to site’s search engine rankings.
6. Start Building Links If You Linkable Asset
You must bring something valuable to the table to get links from top-notch websites. That could be great content, your know-how in the field, or fresh ideas that other sites would appreciate.
Before embarking on link building, it is important to assess your strengths. Evaluate your existing content to identify areas that can be improved, expanded, or updated to ensure they are current.
Furthermore, this asset could be a comprehensive guide, an industry-specific tool, or even a visually appealing infographic.
7. Start Building Links If You Have Necessary Resources
Lastly, do you have the resources to successfully continue your link building efforts?
Before starting building links, it is advisable to assess whether you have sufficient time and resources to spare. Establish a realistic time schedule for building links based on your current workload.
Reshuffle tasks, share the load with teammates, hire experts, or work with a link building agency.
Whether you work in-house or partner with an SEO agency, quality resources ensure your link-building campaign is successful.
The Safest Way To Start Building Links
Guest posting is the best way to start building links…
…without having the fear of getting penalized.
…without applying anything that comes under black hat practices.
And guess what?
You could have 10+ backlinks from writing just a single guest post (wordable.io).
That’s amazing, right?
Wait…There is more to it. Let’s share a real-life success story and understand how powerful guest posting is.
One of our recent clients ‘Hiring People’ Got 40k+ Traffic in Just 2 Months. All credits go to strategic guest posting.
During our initial communications, we get to know that they are struggling with visibility. And proposed a 5-step strategy.
If you are interested in knowing the power of guest posting, explore the complete Case Study here.
So, what are the right strategies for guest posting? Can you name any?
Let’s Figure Out The Best Practices For Guest Posting
Guest posting is like a fine dance between websites – you bring your moves, and they bring their audience.
Simply put, here you write for fellow sites and as them to link to yours.
To Succeed, Follow These Golden Rules:
- Relevance is the key! Approach websites in your niche. Impress them with your pitch. Demonstrate how your content can captivate their readers. Clearly, show them the benefits.
- Ensure your content is like a perfect fit, tailored to perfection. Create high-quality and captivating pieces that connect with the audience of the publisher’s website.
- A brief, dazzling bio with a link back to your own site is key.
- Step into their shoes. Understand their style and topics. Your dance moves need to match the rhythm of their readers.
- Create exclusive content for each publisher. Nobody likes a rehearsed routine. Be specific to the audience
- Edit your piece like a pro dancer – no awkward missteps or typos allowed.
- Engage with comments on your post. It’s like a post-performance Q&A.
- Slow and Steady Tempo is what makes you stand out. Don’t rush your placements. A few well-executed moves are better than a flurry of missteps.
- Share your guest post on social media. It’s like shouting to the world, “We grow together!”
- The effort doesn’t end. Keep nurturing the relationship for future harmonious collaborations.
It’s Time To Start Building Links With Guest Posting
Want to start building links and climbing to the coveted SERP ranking? Well, you’re in luck with BloggerOutreach.
Hello there! We are not an ordinary link-building agency. We aspire to be your partner in propelling your business forward.
Let our team of skilled professionals help you reach your business objectives.
Then We’ll Work Together To Develop A Highly Effective Link Building Strategy Based On:
- Creating stellar content.
- Doing outreach.
- Ensuring high quality niche backlinks.
It’s a unique way to build links, tailored to your business.
To achieve success, we use cutting-edge strategies and effective communication to build relationships with clients. We ensure that each client’s needs are met with our inclusive and adaptable methods.
So, what are you waiting for? Talk to our Link Building Experts today!