Top 5 Inbound Marketing Tips For Brands In 2021
Do you want to increase your traffic organically without spending money on ads or making cold phone calls? Well, there is a way to do that. Have you ever heard of inbound marketing ideas? Yes, inbound marketing is the way to grow your traffic organically. But in order to implement this in your marketing strategy, first, you need to gather some ideas about inbound marketing.
What Is Meant By Inbound Marketing?
I know a question is hovering in your mind, “What is inbound marketing?”
In simple terms, the process in which you help your potential customers in finding your company is addressed as inbound marketing. It is a strategy, which utilizes many forms of pull marketing, like content marketing, events, blogs, search engine optimization or SEO along with social media and many more, in order to develop brand awareness and attract new customers.
What Are Examples Of Inbound Marketing?
Here are some of the examples of inbound marketing that you also can consider when you are developing marketing strategies for your business.
- A blog.
- An infographic.
- A whitepaper.
- An ebook.
- A case study.
- A webinar.
- A podcast.
- A video series.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
What’s The Difference Between Inbound And Outbound Marketing?
As we now know the definition of inbound marketing, let’s head towards the differences that inbound marketing and outbound marketing have between them.
Inbound vs Outbound Marketing
|Inbound Marketing||Outbound Marketing|
What Are The Five Fundamentals Of Inbound Marketing?
When you are digging this deeper into inbound marketing, you can not miss the five fundamentals of inbound marketing. It does not matter what your brand or company is dealing with or which type of audiences they are targeting, and these five fundamentals are the key to inbound marketing.
- The main motivation of inbound marketing is attracting the right audiences. So, before starting with inbound marketing, make sure you have a proper idea about who your target audiences are.
- Inbound marketing is all about delivering helpful content to your target audiences on the basis of their needs. So, it is also crucial to understand the buyer journey of your target audiences.
- Once you are done with specifying the buyer’s persona and understanding their buyer’s journey, it is time to help them with not only the products or services but also with some helpful advice and industry insights.
- By keeping the pain points of your target audiences, you need to identify and utilize those keywords that your target audiences are searching for. Those phrases that your personas are using for getting their answers are the bridges between their attention and your content.
- When you will truly understand your audiences, provide them useful content that will eventually help them in their buyer’s journey, you will be able to gain their trust. And this will lead to your sales pipeline.
Top 5 Inbound Marketing Tips For Brands In 2021
Here are the top 5 inbound marketing that will help your brand to grow in 2021.
1. Develop A Content Strategy
No, content marketing and inbound marketing are not the same. But while you are putting your time, effort, and money into building an inbound marketing strategy, it is better than you are prepared with a content strategy. Only then you will be able to get the maximum benefit or inbound marketing.
Here you need to first find the answers to some questions, and they are,
- What types of content do mostly attract my audiences? Is it blogs, ebooks, infographics, videos, or what papers?
- Which platform will work the best for attracting customers? Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube?
- How much content will I be able to create consistently every week?
2. Keep Track Of Your Result
After building content marketing strategies and implementing them in your marketing tactics, you also need to keep track of the results. Whether those strategies are bringing the result that you were expecting or a little improvement is still needed?
You also can track your customers’ online behavior along with SEO performance. Check the progress report and build your future strategies on the basis of the outcome.
3. Master Your Technical SEO
Technical SEO is another biggest part of inbound marketing. You need to optimize your site with a search engine. And in order to do that, there are some factors that are required to be prioritized. The loading speed, user interference is the most important for any website.
After all, the user experience is at the top for any search engine, and when it is Google, you simply can not skip this part. You can take help from online tools in order to check how well your site is performing.
4. Segment Your Audiences
In order to keep in touch with your customers, email campaigns work great. So, why don’t you segment your customers and make those same emails more personalized? As we can see, Uber segments their email list on the basis of location. You also can try the same things or use the following factors to segment your customers.
- Purchase history.
- Click-through rates.
- Web activities.
- Open rates.
5. Level Up Your Game Of Social Media
Developing an excellent social media plan is far more than just distributing your own content. It is more about engaging your target audience or with your users. Using social media, you are opening two-way communication with your users, allowing them to give their feedback, asking questions, and giving sparkling reviews as well.
Social media platforms are now giving businesses the opportunity to not only learn how their users like to absorb the pieces of content but also how they want to show their love or frustration for any brand or business.
As now you know what inbound marketing actually is, what the differences that inbound and outbound marketing has between them, the fundamentals of inbound marketing, you will be able to use the inbound marketing strategy in a proper way. It will help you to attract the attention of more audiences. You also can implement the inbound marketing tips that I have mentioned in this article. I believe it will show you the effective result.