Benefits Of Guest Posting – An All-Inclusive Guide For 2022
Let’s be honest – Guest posting is a pretty tiresome task. You are researching a topic and writing for someone else’s website without getting any apparent advantages. The benefits of guest posting are wide-ranging, whether you believe it or not.
And, in this article, we are going to explain the same elaborately. So, be sure to stay with us till the end!
Table Of Content
- 1 Guest Blogging – Should You Do It?
- 1.1 Advantage – 1: Build A Web Of Quality Backlinks
- 1.2 Advantage – 2: Gain Targeted Traffic
- 1.3 Advantage – 3: Increase Social Media Shares
- 1.4 Advantage – 4: Personal Network Expansion
- 1.5 Advantage – 5: Improve Brand Awareness
- 1.6 Advantage – 6: Acquire Qualified Leads
- 1.7 Advantage – 7: Boost Your Content Marketing Skills
- 2 How To Write High-Quality Guest Posts?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 4 Have Problems With Writing Guest Posts?
Guest Blogging – Should You Do It?
To answer your question in short – yes, you should definitely invest your time in guest posting. While you can always hire guest posting services to make your job a little easy, you must learn a few things yourself too. Let’s keep reading to find out more in this regard.
Search engines, such as Google or Bing, do consider the standard and number of links while determining your website’s ranking. Hence, if your backlink profile isn’t of high quality, it will be almost impossible for you to gain web traffic.
One of the prime benefits of guest posting is that it helps you acquire natural backlinks quickly. And each of them represents an excellent reference to your website or brand. So, the more permanent backlinks you have for your site, the higher its ranking will be on SERPs.
Advantage – 2: Gain Targeted Traffic
When you submit articles on guest posting sites, it helps you pique the interest of its audience. Hence, if you manage to provide well-structured information throughout the content, you can expect the readers to visit your website as well.
Traffic, in essence, is the lifeblood of any blog or business. And, it usually requires quite a lot of strategies to be built in place to achieve that feat. Hence, if you don’t want to spend too much time on it, working on guest posting for SEO would be beneficial for you.
In some cases, writing sponsored posts can help you to some extent in this aspect as well.
Stimulating social media shares is the best way to extend your reach exponentially. And, the more shares your content gets, the more shareworthy it will seem to everyone.
When you submit a guest post to a blog with a high social media following, it becomes easier for you to achieve the aforementioned accomplishment. Therefore, the shares will come naturally as well.
Try embedding infographics, images, and other highly-shareable elements in your content to get the ball rolling a little quicker. Taking the help of content writing services might be a bit helpful in this aspect.
Advantage – 4: Personal Network Expansion
Once upon a time, it was almost impossible for a blogger to connect with a social media influencer properly. However, thanks to the guest blogging benefits, the process has become a little easier.
For instance, some guest posting websites generally accept blogs to foster a community of people interested in a single niche. Hence, if you write for such a website, it will be easier for you to reach same-minded people quickly and discuss everything.
By partnering with others, you can create new content, share posts, leverage your authorship, and much more. It can also improve your popularity in the content marketing world to some extent.
Advantage – 5: Improve Brand Awareness
Guest blogging, in truth, is an amazing way to boost your authority in a single niche. However, for that, you have to share as many practical and helpful tips as possible. Make sure to write a few suggestions that cannot be found elsewhere.
Additionally, make sure to instill a unique voice of your brand in every post you are submitting. This way, it will be easier for others to recognize your writing much more proficiently. You may also try including something a little humorous and avoid writing fluff to increase engagement.
Advantage – 6: Acquire Qualified Leads
Whether you believe it or not, lead generation is yet another of the amazing benefits of guest posting. Nonetheless, to achieve such a feat, you will need to pick the right websites.
To begin with, we will ask you to find a website that shares the same niche as your topic. Additionally, it needs to have a steady stream of traffic as well. Otherwise, it will be impossible for you to find out the interested people through your blogs.
Finally, we will also suggest you emphasize an actionable step or include a CTA on your blog. This will make it more likely for the user to visit your website or make a purchase.
Advantage – 7: Boost Your Content Marketing Skills
Guest blogging is not all about writing. Aside from this, you will have to pitch your request to a blogger and ask them to publish your posts as well. Hence, you will need a specific content marketing skill to pull it off.
That’s not all, though.
Besides, you have to create a voice to attract a particular audience, perform influencer outreach, work on content advertising, and so on. And, you cannot learn them overnight. You have to deploy everything yourself and see what’s working for you.
If you want to reap the guest posting benefits properly, you have to learn about the aspects of content marketing too!
How To Write High-Quality Guest Posts?
In all honesty, writing blogs for other websites incessantly isn’t going to help you experience the benefits of guest posting. You have to write the article properly by following the right SEO methods. Here are a few tips that can help you out in this regard.
- Publish a well-written and grammatically error-free write-up. Otherwise, it will not rank higher on Google. Besides, a poor-quality article does not bode too well with the readers of the post. It also reflects badly on your business or brand.
- Make sure to check if the article is plagiarized or not. While ranking a webpage, Google prefers uniqueness of the same over everything else. So, make sure to use a tool like Copyscape to avoid such issues properly.
- Be a little careful while placing outgoing links on your website. While placing high-quality links is alright, you will have to make sure that they are unique. Having the exclusive rights of the same is quite important for the same matter too.
- Work on relevant and timely topics to garner your audience base. For that, you have to find out and follow niche-specific blogs closely. This way, it will be easier to gain insights on the latest topics and write better content than the already-available ones.
- Use keywords sparingly. Many people tend to use their focus keywords too many times while writing a post. You should avoid such practices. Instead, make sure to use the key phrase only 1% of your overall word count.
- Hire guest posting services for the best results. As mentioned before, you will have to follow various marketing and writing tips while working on a guest post. Hence, if you aren’t too well aware of this context, you can always opt for professional help.
Suggested: Top Ten Guest Posting Tips By Experts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have Problems With Writing Guest Posts?
Writing guest posts and pitching for them isn’t really an easy job. Hence, you may experience some issues with it, if you are new to the world of content writing or marketing.
So, how do you solve this issue?
Well, you can always opt for us, at BloggerOutreach. We, with our experience and expertise in the field, will reach out to high-authority websites and bloggers for you. We will also identify if they are beneficial for your business or not.
That’s not where it ends, though!
We will also write SEO-friendly content for you and publish them on high DA websites. Besides, while working on any content, we also adhere to almost each and every guideline provided to us. Due to this reason, our write-ups always get accepted.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us through here today and reap the actual benefits of guest posting with us!