Top 6 Content Marketing Strategies Of 2021
Digital media has become an immense part of our regular life. We can not think of promoting our product or services without taking the help of digital marketing. And content marketing strategy has become one of the key parts of digital marketing.
But the whole concept of content marketing is a bit hazy for most of us marketers who are trying their hand in digital marketing. So here I am with the top 6 content marketing strategies that you should consider in 2021.
Top 6 Content Marketing Strategy In 2021
Here are the 6 best content marketing strategies that you should consider in 2021 to reach more audiences. In case you find it too difficult to do on your own, you can opt for content writing services that are available in the market.
You Can Visit: Best Content Writing Services
1. Write A Blog Content
A well-written blog has always proved itself as a convenient way to represent the context that you want to convey to your viewers and search engine as well. It is important for search engines and, at the same time, for your audiences to understand the context that you are presenting. Only then they will be able to get what you want to say to them.
You also can make your blog post search engine optimized in order to attract more audiences and enhance the search engine rankings. Include the queries along with the keywords that are relevant to your industry and content. It will obviously take both time and money, but the result will be worth it.
You also can check Guest Posting Services for a better outcome.
- More than 30% of the bloggers who earn more than $50,000 annually stated that the number of readers is increasing who are wanting high-quality content.
- Almost 488.1 million blogs are there on Tumblr.
- On a monthly basis, around 78 million new posts are being published on the WordPress platform.
Also Read: Key Stages Of Marketing Research Process
2. Audio Content
If you check the statistics, you will find that the popularity of podcasts is constantly increasing along with the popularity of audiobooks. In case of video content is not your thing, but you want to expand your viewers, you can consider recording an ebook or developing a podcast.
Yes, I also do agree that audio is sometimes far more than just an investment. If you are a digital marketer then you must listen to digital marketing podcast for knowledge. Audiobooks are becoming far more accessible because libraries are also investing in Hoopla and Libby memberships.
- Every month the number of people listening to podcasts is around 78 million.
- 38% of marketers are investing more time, money, and effort in creating audio content, which includes audiobooks and podcasts.
- 45% of people in the USA, who are above the age range of 12, listen to audio podcasts in a car through their cell phones.
3. Video Content Marketing
Video marketing is the marketing strategy that works quicker in order to enhance the written content. Just by adding a video to your content, you are improving the opportunities to rank on Google. You have two ways to include videos in your blog post. Either you can start the blog with video content where you will transcript the words of the video in the written paragraphs.
Or, you can add a video just after finishing the writing part with some deeper aspects of the topic that you have covered in the video. This will be perfect for those who do not have much time and patience to go through a long blog.
- 70% of the total consumers state that they have shared a brand’s video.
- While making online purchase decisions, 52% of consumers feel more confident just by watching a video.
- 72% of businesses say video marketing has improved their conversion rate.
- After watching a video, 65% of executives visit the website of marketers, while 39% call a vendor.
- 80% of video marketers give credit to videos for directly increasing sales.
- 72% of the customers prefer learning about a service or product by watching a video.
4. Email Marketing
When considering content marketing strategy, we can never ignore the part played by email marketing. There is definitely a reason behind it. With email campaigns, you will be able to target and personalize your communication with every contact.
Starting with lead generation, email is used for each aspect of a customer’s or buyer’s journey. Email marketing gives you the opportunity to engage your customers. You also can make them happy by giving insider discounts on new services and products.
- As per the Content strategist, you can expect a return of $42 on average for every $1 you are spending on email marketing.
- A 76% increase in revenue has been noticed by the DMA marketers who have used segmented campaigns.
- In 2020, an increase in email engagement had been reported by 80% of marketers.
5. Visual Content Is Now The King
Neil D. Fleming is the name behind popularizing the visual learning styles. He explained that visual learners require to see the information in order to learn it. This “seeing” has many forms from photographic memory, spatial awareness, tone or color, contrast or brightness, and much other visual information.
So, it will be better to include visual content in your blog or pages, such as photos, infographics, graphs, slide decks, charts, and web stories. Here is an easy technique to incorporate visual content, and that is having a custom image with each blog post.
- 56% of marketers are developing more content based on images.
- Researchers have stated that it takes 39% less time to find information from a document that has colors, visuals, and charts.
- Studies have shown that readers pay 82% more attention span when the content has visuals.
6. Social Media Marketing
In case you are searching to widen the arena of your digital marketing strategy, social media marketing is one of the trendings to consider. Social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest are some excellent ways to connect with your customers.
Here, you need to spend some time developing a buyer persona. Only then will you be able to utilize the benefits that each social media platform is offering you. You also need to plan your social media posts.
Also Read: Influencer Marketing: Things to remember
- More than 4.14 billion people, which is 53% of the total world population, use social media on a monthly basis.
- A rise of 12.3%, which is more than 453 million active social media users, has been noticed.
- 88.9% of total internet users use social media on a monthly basis—every day, around 2 million people on average sign in to social media.
I hope all the information that is given above will help you in your content marketing strategy. Make sure you are focusing on the quality of the content and add more visual, video content to your marketing techniques. It will definitely end up giving you astonishing results.
You May Also Like: